- Liis Kolberg, Nurlan Kerimov, Hedi Peterson, Kaur Alasoo “Co-expression analysis reveals interpretable gene modules controlled by trans-acting genetic variants” Elife (2020): e58705.
- Nurlan Kerimov*, James D. Hayhurst*, Jonathan R. Manning, Peter Walter, Liis Kolberg, Kateryna Peikova, Marija Samoviča, Tony Burdett, Simon Jupp, Helen Parkinson, Irene Papatheodorou, Daniel R. Zerbino*, Kaur Alasoo* “eQTL Catalogue: a compendium of uniformly processed human gene expression and splicing QTLs.” BioRxiv (2020).
- Kaur Alasoo, Julia Rodrigues, John Danesh, Daniel F. Freitag, Dirk S. Paul, and Daniel J. Gaffney. “Genetic effects on promoter usage are highly context-specific and contribute to complex traits.” Elife 8 (2019): e41673.
- Kaur Alasoo, Julia Rodrigues, Subhankar Mukhopadhyay, Andrew J. Knights, Alice L. Mann, Kousik Kundu, Christine Hale, Gordon Dougan, and Daniel J. Gaffney. “Shared genetic effects on chromatin and gene expression indicate a role for enhancer priming in immune response.” Nature genetics 50, no. 3 (2018): 424.
- Jeremy Schwartzentruber, Stefanie Foskolou, Helena Kilpinen, Julia Rodrigues, Kaur Alasoo, Andrew J. Knights, Minal Patel et al. “Molecular and functional variation in iPSC-derived sensory neurons.” Nature genetics 50, no. 1 (2018): 54.
- Pedro Madrigal and Kaur Alasoo. “AP-1 takes centre stage in enhancer chromatin dynamics.” Trends in cell biology 28, no. 7 (2018): 509-511.
- William Jones*, Kaur Alasoo*, Dmytro Fishman*, and Leopold Parts. “Computational biology: deep learning.” Emerging Topics in Life Sciences 1, no. 3 (2017): 257-274.
- Helena Kilpinen, Angela Goncalves, Andreas Leha, Vackar Afzal, Kaur Alasoo, Sofie Ashford, Sendu Bala et al. “Common genetic variation drives molecular heterogeneity in human iPSCs.” Nature 546, no. 7658 (2017): 370.
- Kaur Alasoo, Fernando O. Martinez, Christine Hale, Siamon Gordon, Fiona Powrie, Gordon Dougan, Subhankar Mukhopadhyay, and Daniel J. Gaffney. “Transcriptional profiling of macrophages derived from monocytes and iPS cells identifies a conserved response to LPS and novel alternative transcription.” Scientific reports 5 (2015): 12524.
* Equal contribution.